Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome Baby!





Naomi nagged me yesterday about getting some pictures up of Brynlee, so here are some.

The really cute ones, Naomi and I took at my house. They are so professional looking!


Brynlee was born April 21st 2008

7lbs. 9 oz.

18 3/4 lenght

5:17 P.M.


She is a good baby. We are all doing okay now. I am taking it easy, and haven't had any more problems.

Believe it or not, for those of you who know me, and how much I LOVE TO VACUUM, I have not vacuumed for a week! Joe did it for me yesterday, and he did a nice job. I should be able to start vacuuming again next week! YEAH!

I am almost to the point where I will be able to start working out again! Let's get some ideas popping, on some night and day activities we can do, to help each other lose those unwanted pounds, and tone those "problem" areas!

I am up for all suggestions!

Hugs to you all, and remember, this week is ANOTHER WEIGH IN!! ( the 15th )

3 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

these turned out so cute!!! you will have to send some to my mom in that dress

Oberg family said...

thank you for putting the pictures up! let's get loosing this weight!! i am so excited!

Dave and Britt said...

Bryn is just so dang pretty. I think she has your eyes. As for ideas...no ideas here. I've flat lined apparently hehe.