Monday, April 21, 2008

Let the competition begin!

Hey ladies!

I am hearing a big rumor that one or more of you has lost 5 lbs or more....
I guess this is going to heat things up!
I hope this is some good motivation, as it is for me!
Trust me, I tried to lose a bunch of weight last Thursday, and it didn't happen!

Just giving you a heads up, that this morning, we are attempting AGAIN, to be induced, so if I am offline for a few, this is why!
I will need your weight on the 1st of May, okay? Email it to me, when you get a minute... Some of you missed last months weigh in!!!! You still have time to drop a few more lbs. or to tone up some more!

I will also try and get some stuff up this week, for some more motivation!
If anyone has any tips, recipes, motivational words, etc. Please let me know!

I sure hope you are all doing well!

Big hugs to you all, think SKINNY THOUGHTS! Or should I say thighs?

1 comment:

Amber Lynn said...

hey girlies! I got myself a abb lunger. Its awesome, I found it on overstock .com and got it for 40 dollars. Its workin me good.. I also found some really cool workout videos and such.. so if you are interested you should check it out.. and with it starting to warm up outside,, I hope all of you are getting a chance to take some long runs or walks outside. Good luck ladies!