Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Official Results are in!!

Judy has won the first round of weigh in's with a total weight loss of
4 lbs!

WAY TO GO! Here is part of her story, and some hints from her, that might be able to help you, become the biggest loser, next round!

This is what I did. I have cut out soda, and because I hate plain water I have been drinking crystal light and a glass of juice every morning. For a snack one day I cut up some tomatoes (the small sweet ones) and put them in a bowl with some olive oil, balsamic vinegar and some salt mmmm that was a very good snack. My new job keeps me on my feet all the time so I have been walking a lot there. This sounds weird but.. SEX can be a good workout. (c: I saw it one time on Oprah and have been trying to add more of it into my life, I know my hubby is loving it.. You can go crazy and the next morning muscles can ache that you didn't know you had. Did you know you can burn 150-250 calories per half hour of sex.. Some interesting info on this site http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/sex-for-weight-loss

OK , now that I told you my little secret, Maybe we can all spice up our sex lives. haha I enjoy the different snack ideas, frozen grapes are a good snack after dinner.
Have a fabulous Day!!


Judy

1 comment:

Dave and Britt said...

Way to go Judy!!!! 4 lbs in 2 weeks is awesome. Also, thanks for the workout tip, whoever knew that working out could be so much fun hehe.